- Write letters of invitation to support visa applications.
- Assist with booking accommodation, local transportation, parking, etc. Please note that the University of Saskatchewan does not cover any transportation or accommodation costs.
- Develop a schedule for the visit
- Set up meetings, prepare briefings and biographic information
- Draw connections between you and the campus community and make suggestions about potential meetings or tours
- Arrange meetings with senior administration, when appropriate
- Welcome visitors to campus
- Accompany visitors to and from meetings as required
- Provide translators and/or note takers if needed
- Facilitate campus tours related to your visit objectives
- Provide cultural and protocol information
- Prepare a brief outline highlighting Canadian cultural expectations
Our International Visits Coordinator assists with all aspects of international visits.
If you would like to request a visit to the University of Saskatchewan, please contact the department/college you wish to visit directly, or complete the visitor request form, and send it by email to our office.
Meetings, tours and other services are subject to availability of facilities and individuals. Although we try to serve each delegation as best as we can, the services provided are evaluated case by case.